Make Leask.ca Your Default Home Page
When you click the Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome or other type of web browser Icon on your computer you get what is called a Home Page. For instance, Yahoo, MSN, Sympatico and MySask are all standard home pages that will default as your start page when you go on-line. Often these pages are loaded with general links that you may not be using or find relavant.
By making the Leask.ca Community Page your home page you will have:
- Easy access to the website features and pages created with Leask residents and visitors in mind.
- A familiar place to call home with links that are relavant to Saskatchewan.
- Important notices and reminders of upcoming events.
- Quick links to Internet Banking, Saskatchewan Weather, Google Search Engine, Gmail, Yellow Pages, etc.
- Sasktel.net remote email access. Linking to the Leask Community Page from any computer when you are away from home will give you access to your sasktel.net email. You use your normal sasktel user name and password and there is no need to obtain a second email account for travelling..
- A good way to stay in touch with the community.
Here's How For Computers
To Make The Leask Community Page Your Convenient Home Page:
Internet Explorer Users: Click the IE Icon on your desktop which brings up your browser.
On the top menu bar go to TOOLS, and then click INTERNET OPTIONS.
In the Home Page Box type (or copy and paste): https://leask.ca
Then click apply at the bottom of the page.
Other browsers such as Firefox, Google tool bar, etc will have a slightly different set of instructions.
Note: Changing your start up page to https://www.leask.ca will not change the top menu bar that comes with your browser, for example the address bar, refresh, history, favorites, etc.
Pin our icon on device screen for a one tap access to everything Leask.
Go to leask.ca on your device browser, then find the option in your tools settings to 'pin' to home screen. The icon below will then appear on your device.
Our community page provides an excellent inter-community communication tool.
You may suggest links or features for our home page at any time - Contact Village Office.
you are away from home
just remember www.leask.ca
to access your community website
with all your familiar links.