RM Public Notice Archives
- Statement of Results The Rural Municipality of Leask No. 464 Municipal Division 1 By-Election 2015 - See PDF
- RM of Leask Dock Bylaw was cancelled at the February 4 2015 Regular Council meeting. As such there is no bylaw regulating docks or boat lifts in the RM. You will need to contact other governing bodies for their regulations and permits for docks and boat lifts.
- Dock Policy
- The Bylaw 16/2014 received first reading on December 17, 2014. Council is asking for feedback before January 14, 2015. See Drafts: BYLAW NO. 16/2014 and Dock Policy for Municipal and Environmental Reserve 2014
- PUBLIC NOTICE R.M. of Leask No. 464. Special Meeting of Council November 19, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. in Council Chambers
- Election Declaration [Section 160.16 of the Act]
The Rural Municipality of Leask No. 464
Municipal Elections 2014 Public Notice is hereby given that:
I hereby declare the following candidate so nominated duly elected.
Councillor for Division 2 - Real Diehl
Councillor for Division 6 - Victor Unyi
Dated this 18th day of September, 2014.
Sheri McHanson Budd Returning Officer PDF
- Notice of Call for Further Nominations
- NOTICE OF CALL FOR NOMINATIONS RURAL MUNICIPALITY OF LEASK NO. 464
Public notice is hereby given that nominations of candidates for the offices of:
COUNCILLOR FOR DIVISION NO. 2
COUNCILLOR FOR DIVISION NO. 4
COUNCILLOR FOR DIVISION NO. 6
will be received by the undersigned at the municipal office during normal office hours until Wednesday, September 17th, 2014 at 4:00 p.m. local time. Nomination forms may be obtained from the municipal office. Dated this 29th day of August, 2014. See Candidates Info
Sheri McHanson Budd Returning Officer
- RM of Leask Community Engagement Session
Wednesday, August 6th, 7 PM, Leask Senior Citizen's Center, See Poster
See Draft Zoning Bylaw and OCP
- Public Notice
Proposed Road Closure to be discussed at Council - August 13th - See PDF
- Special Meeting - July 16, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. in Council Chambers. See PDF for Agenda.
- Financial Statement 2013
- The RM 464 is proposing amendments to Bylaw 5/2008, A Bylaw to Regulate the Speed of Motor Vehicles.
- Bylaw 3-2012 RM of Leask Council will hold a second public hearing on June 26, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. at the Leask Senior's Hall to hear any person or group that wants to comment on the proposed bylaw.
- Road Closure - Public Notice (PDF)
- Duncan's Beach - Public Notice (PDF)
- Speed of Motor Vehicles - Public Notice (PDF): The RM 464 is proposing amendments to Bylaw 5/2008, A Bylaw to Regulate the Speed of Motor Vehicles.
- Emerald Lake Regional Park
Call for Letters of Interest for Board Members
The R.M. of Leask invites ratepayers and patrons of Emerald Lake Regional Park wishing to make a positive contribution to the Park to submit a letter of interest outlining their experience and potential contribution to the board if appointed.
The R.M. will be appointing two members at large for a two year term beginning January 1, 2012. Letters of interest can be sent to: R.M. of Leask, Box 190 Leask, SK, S0J 1M0,
Email: email@example.com or fax: 306-466-2091.
Please call the R.M. Office at 306-466-2000 for more information.
Deadline for submissions is October 28, 2011.
- PUBLIC NOTICE SW 07-48-04 W3
Please be advised that a Subdivision Application for 18 acres has been received at the land location above which will be considered at the Council meeting scheduled for October 12, 2011 at 9:00 a.m.
R.M. of Leask Council is considering an application for a discretionary use at the above noted property. Any development of a Country Residential Use - Agricultural Zoning is considered a discretionary use and requires R.M. Council's approval. The subject property is shown in a bold dashed line below.
- Public Notice: R.M. of Leask No. 464 Council Special Meeting June 30, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. in Council Chambers.
See Meeting Details PDF
- Public Notice – Proposed Road Closure Closure
of a road that runs through SE 05-48-04 W3 (Old 40 Curve portion) will be considered at the council meeting scheduled for May 7, 2014. See Notice
- Public Notice – Intent to Borrow
In accordance with the Public Notice Policy Subsection 3.1 (e) and Bylaw No. 4/05 See Notice
- Call for Nominations for Councillor for Division 4. Forms are available at the RM office. Nominations cease June 5, 2013 4 pm.
- Public hearing for Bylaw 4/13 at Leask Senior's Hall
7:00 pm Tonight! May 3.
See PDFs: BYLAW NO. 4/2013 / Public Notice
- Public Hearing Location for Bylaw 14/2012 & Bylaw 16/2012 has CHANGED Hearings will take place at the Leask Legion Hall at 243 First Avenue, Leask, SK Bylaw 16/2012 at 1:00 p.m. January 9, 2013 Bylaw 14/2012 at 3:30 p.m. January 9, 2013 Please contact the office at 306-466-2000 for more information.
- Bylaw 16-2012 - Council of RM of Leask - Intention to adopt bylaw "Planning and Development Act 2007" to replace bylaw 6/92. (Print PDF to view).
- Public NOTICE Bylaw 14-2012Public notice is hereby given that the Council of the R.M. of Leask No. 464 intends to adopt a bylaw under The Planning and Development Act, 2007 to amend Bylaw No. 5-92, known as the Basic Planning Statement.
- Brushcutting Policy - NEW Council will pay ratepayers $400.00 per ½ mile for brush/tree removal at land locations that have been authorized by resolution of council prior to work being completed to ensure satisfactory land and budget management.
- Council remuneration for 2013 will be discussed at the December 12, 2012 regular meeting of council
- Christmas Hours – Closed at Noon on December 24th, Closed December 25, 26 and January 1
- Bylaw 12- 2012 Planning and Development Act: Public notice is hereby given that the Council of the R.M. of Leask No. 464 intends to adopt a bylaw under The Planning and Development Act, 2007 to amend Bylaw No. 6-92, known as the Zoning Bylaw.
- NEWS RELEASE September 12, 2012 HayEast 2012: producers helping producers
- Bylaw 9-2012 Dock, Marina & Boat Lift Policy
Public Meetings will be held regarding the proposed Dock Bylaw and Policy
August 6, 7 pm at the Martin's Lake Club House
August 7, 7 pm at Botchy's Campground. Please plan to attend!
- Bylaw 5-2012
- ASSESSMENT NOTICES: If you have received this notice there has been a change in your assessment.